The Art & Science of Undermining Cancer by Francisco Contreras and Daniel E. Kennedy
Over the last six decades, Oasis of Hope physicians have developed and refined treatment strategies that slow, control and reverse cancer.
This book delivers cancer answers to undermine cancer, and overcome the failures of chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Traditional cancer treatments are tumor-focused, and routinely sacrifice a patient’s quality of life.Oasis of Hope’s total care approach is patient-focused.Our treatment outcome goals include extending life, restoring and strengthening the immune system, and caring for the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
In this book, you will learn about:
- Research-Based Alternatives to Chemotherapy
- Metronomic Low-Dose Chemotherapy
- Dendritic Cell Cancer Vaccine
- Cancer Stem Cell Inhibitors
- Anticancer Nutrition Therapy
- How to Downregulate Cancer Genes
- Natural inhibitors of Metastases
- Protective Lifestyle Medicine
- How to Minimizes Cancer Recurrence
- Whole-Body Hyperthermia
- Ozone Autohemotherapy
- High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C
This book is written for every family that. Is dealing with cancer and wishes to be informed of evidence-based alternative, integrative and complementary cancer treatments.